Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bucket List....Things I've done

Wanted to get all three posts out as soon as I could.

Kissed a stranger at Midnight on New Year's

I swear all the good things happen at Disneyland too.

It was my first New Year's at the mouse house, and it was also Y2K, so it was very exciting. I was working in the Candy Palace with an awesome lead, and cast.  it was 11:58 and the store was empty.  Julia, the awesome lead, let us out to watch the fireworks, and because the store was a ghost town.

At the stroke of Midnight, this guy Rodney and I kissed. It was on the lips, and it was also very taboo, since public displays of affection are a big no-no for Cast Members.  When the hoopla was over, we all walked back into the store, and worked the remainder of our shifts (2am for him, 3 am for me. the park closed at 3:30 am.)

The didn't see much of him again, and it was probably better that way. I caught his cold, and it turned into a nasty case of bronchitis.


Got married

So much fun, I did it twice!

The first marriage; I can admit now was a big mistake.  I was 25, and I was in a really bad place.  Steph and I got into a major fight, and the guy was there, and it was convenient.  I really did love him, or at least I think I did.  After the first few months back east, it was decided to move back to Cali, and that's when things really went downhill. Nearly four years and a nervous breakdown later, I filed for divorce.

John and I are a different story.  We dated for a while, and we knew each other for more than a week.  The wedding was still small, but it was beautiful, and I love him so much.

Appeared on TV

This was very recently.  I am working with a mobile massage company.  We had the contract for the Humana Challenge, and were set up at a tent doing chair massage. The Golf Channel sent a reporter to cover this event, and well, my co-worker and I were on TV.


I'm sure there are more. I just want to go out and enjoy life for a little bit...So, I'll be updating this post later.  In the mean time, think about those things you want to do before you kick the bucket....

No comments:

Post a Comment