Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Unemployment sucks

There's no way around it really.

I'm among the masses who do not have work.  I chose this path however.

The spa I was working at are a bunch of turds.  They decided to knock down two buildings, and build new ones, without permits. So, me being bottom of the totem pole was relegated to nothing...joy. After much consideration, and discussions, I quit. there.  It was also killing my back.

So, moving to the clerical field is proving to be a challenge.  I signed up with a temp agency, which has done nothing for me.  I've been applying to any and every job I am qualified for except for retail, and massage.  I have a feeling I might have to apply for those soon if nothing pans out.

I've had phone interviews and promises made, but nothing really materializes.  I get so frustrated.  Hubby's job is now permanent, and he's got a raise, and he got his car situation fixed.

I swear I neglect you guys.  Sorry about that.  Nothing else really all that exciting going on. I've started to play a very addicting game on Facebook called Ghosts of Mistwood. I'm on level 23 of 29, so maybe once I finish it, I'll start writing again :)

That's it for me, unless you want to hear emotional rants about how much I miss Orange County and Disneyland...

1 comment:

  1. Pretty nice post & I totally agree that employment sucks! Though I had a job as a software engineer I gave it up just to prepare for my MBA entrance but when I am in solitude seeing all my friends earning I get the same feeling described in your words here :) Nice blog dear take care. Please write more posts I want to seek more adventures of yours :) Take care

    ReplyDelete