Tuesday, June 11, 2013

More apologies, and regrets

So much has changed since February, and yet things feel so stagnant.   Again, I feel bad for disappointing you guys and girls.

I'm trying not to make this an update post, but I have a feeling it will be. My apologies in advance.

First and foremost, I have a new car!! It's sad that I'm 33 and this is my first car, but so be it. It's a Hyundai Elantra, and its such an upgrade...

I'm still working where I am. It's a media company specializing in the phone book. It's a fun job, but can be stressful and boring at the same time.  It's a long term temp assignment, so I keep looking elsewhere.

Dad had his surgery at the end of March.  It turned out to be a quadruple bypass, but he came out of it like a pro. He's been slowly returning back to his normal life, which relieves me so much.

I've been given a clean bill of health from my Cardiologist.  I'm still on some meds, but my hope is to be off one or two by the end of the year.

Not much else going on sadly.  I go to the gym three days a week, and I try and write as much as I can.

Hubby is still looking for work.  Damn this economy!!

I'll have another thought provoking post later...I just had to get this junk off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment