Sunday, June 12, 2011

Blonde to Bridezilla?

As of this posting, we have a very tentative wedding date of August 14. Of course, it's all up in the air, depending on both of our job and living situations.

I moved back with my parents temporarily-permanently. I had quit my job in OC, and left the apartment. Not going into details right now. So, I have started a minor job hunt; nothing too exciting, since we might be moving in two months.

As you can guess, planning this thing has been a problem. I finally got a date out of him, and we had kinda agreed to a package we found online that we liked, albeit on the expensive side. Now, who the hell knows. I have friends and family who want to go, and need to make the proper arrangements. At the very least we are registered here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment