Saturday, February 18, 2012

Look Out San Diego

The Blonde is coming your way, maybe.


If you haven't already figured out, I'm working as a Massage Therapist. The American Massage Conference, a major trade show for the Massage community is going to be down in San Diego this April.  It would give me a chance to see some new vendors, learn a new technique or two, and oh yeah...go to San Diego for a day or two.

Now to only convince the husband to let me go.  I sometimes forget that being married, you have to consider what the other person thinks, and see if they want to go for the ride.  Maybe I can find the IKEA there and get my meatballs on.  (The furniture might blow, but damn do they know how to make some good food!!)


Maybe I can get my Swede on in a week or so. One of the spas I had applied to on a whim called me. I survived the phone interview while shopping with my parents at Walmart of  all places.  I have a physical interview/practical on the 28th, at the spa. 

Hubby and I are doing okay. Recently was our four month anniversary. We haven't really done anything for it, nor do I expect to since his attitude recently soured again.

Think that's it for now...thanks for reading, and I'll hopefully have some good updates soon

No comments:

Post a Comment