Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Frustrated Incorporated




Just a random how ya doing post. 

I started at the Chiropractor's office today.  I had three deep, deep tissue massages in a row.   I took the liberty to Google Image search that, for those not in the know....

Deep Tissue Work involves, elbows, thumbs, and hands.
It's pretty intense, since you use most, if not all of your body weight to relieve trigger points and sore muscles. It also KILLS the therapist, since it takes a lot of our energy to perform them properly.


Doing three in a row made me pooped.  So when the hubby comes home grumpy, I have this playing in my head...thus the title of this blog.






It's actually a catchy little song, and it was featured at the end of Clerks 2.  God love you Kevin Smith!!

PS. Sorry for the multimedia in this post. I got bored and wanted to play around. Maybe I'll add more in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment